Proof of purchase is required for all warranty services and claims. Acceptable forms include an official dated invoice or receipt from Prowinch or an authorized reseller of Prowinch products.
Prowinch LLC, located at 2901 NW 21st Terrace, Miami, FL, 33142, warrants to the original purchaser that all products are free from defects in material and quality when subjected to normal, proper, and intended use. That includes from the time of purchase up to the duration listed in the individual product specifications.
Prowinch, at its discretion, will repair or replace a defective product or component if, after careful examination, the part or product is determined by Prowinch to be defective in material or quality and not caused by other factors or circumstances beyond the control of Prowinch LLC.
Actions that void the warranty:
- Improper or inadequate installation.
- Improper or insufficient maintenance.
- Repairs completed by unauthorized individuals or providers.
- Intentional removal or defacement of any labels, warnings, or serial numbers.
- Product modification or alteration.
- Installation or unauthorized accessories.
- Neglect, misuse, or improper operation.
- Not following procedures outlined in our Safety Bulletin.
Items not covered under warranty:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Product finish.
- Removal or installation of the product.
To initiate a warranty claim:
- Call Prowinch customer service at 800-971-8061 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Confirm that your purchased product is within the warranty period.
- Return the product with prepaid postage to 2901 NW 21st Terrace, Miami, FL, 33142.
- Include the original invoice, your name, address, phone number, and a description of the issue with the shipment.
- Please note that Prowinch is not responsible for shipping costs related to warranty claims.
Prowinch will not extend the warranty period once a product is repaired or replaced.
Under no circumstances will Prowinch LLC be liable for any costs associated with labor, loss of time, manufacturing, transportation, materials, loss of profit, incidentals, or special consequential or punitive damages. Furthermore, Prowinch LLC will not be held responsible for any costs, including attorney fees, expenses, losses, or delays, direct or indirect, alleged to be a result of any damage to, failure of, or defect of any product.
Prowinch disclaims any implied warranties, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness of a product for a particular use or purpose.
Liability for damage during shipping:
Prowinch LLC or any authorized agents will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to product or contents within shipping materials during return shipment, including loss, damage or other defects caused during shipment by third parties or the purchaser itself.
Purchaser must thoroughly inspect the product before shipment. The purchaser must properly insure the product against any loss or damage and any other risks during shipment to Prowinch LLC.
Any costs associated with repairs necessary to equipment damaged during shipment will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser.