For warranty services and claims, proof of purchase is required (invoice or receipt from Prowinch or authorized reseller).
Prowinch LLC, located at 2901 NW 21st Terrace, Miami, FL, 33142, warrants to the original purchaser that all products are free from defects in material and workmanship when subjected to normal, proper, and intended use, from the time of purchase for the duration listed in the individual product’s specifications.
Prowinch will, at its option, repair or replace a defective product or component if, after examination, the part or product is determined by Prowinch to be defective in material or workmanship and was not caused or substantially contributed to by other factors orcircumstances beyond PROWINCH control.
Actions that void the warranty:
- Improper or inadecuate installation.
- Improper or insufficient maintenance.
- Repairs completed by unauthorized individuals.
- Intentional removal or defacement of any labels, warnings, or serial numbers.
- Product modification or alteration.
- Installation or unauthorized accessories.
- Neglect, misuse or, excessive use.
- Not following Safety Bulletin.
Items not covered under the warranty:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Product finish.
- Removal or installation of the product.
To initiate a warranty claim:
- Call Prowinch customer service at 800-971-8061 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Ensure that you are within the Warranty period.
- Return the Product with prepaid postage to 2901 NW 21st Terrace, Miami, FL, 33142.
- Include the original invoice, your name, address, phone number, and a description of the problem with the shipment.
- Prowinch is not responsible for shipping costs related to warranty claims.
The warranty period is not extended once a product is repaired or replaced.
In no event shall Prowinch be liable for any labor, loss of time, manufacturing costs, transportation, materials, loss of profits, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or for any costs, attorney fees, expenses, losses or delays, direct or indirect, alleged to be as a consequence of any damage to, failure of, or defect in any product. Prowinch disclaims any implied warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular use or purpose.