Prowinch is a UL 508A / File No. E524056 Certified Industrial Control Panel (ICPs) manufacturer for United States and Canada with in-house electrical engineers and designers specialized in most types of Cranes, Winches and Hoists controllers offering Complete turnkey solutions and products with multiple optionals to meet applicable UL safety requirements. All our UL508A Control Panels are assembled and tested by Prowinch in our Certified Facility in Miami, USA.
Home / Shop / Wireless Remote Controls Wireless Remote Controls / Prowinch Q Series - 300 ft Range int(122962)
Radio Remote Control - Wireless Two Channel Transmitter - MultiVoltage Range Remote Control
SKU: PW-Q202 UPC: 687700861508
$235.76 USD & Free Shipping16 in stock - ships in 1-2 business days
- Optimal solution: Enjoy a radio remote control with 200 auto channels that will replace the traditional single-channel quartz. In addition, it has one million ID Codes for ultimate versatility
- Easy to use: The wireless remote control has a facile pairing system that does not need any software or copier to add or replace lost or broken transmitters. Both novices and professionals can use it
- Practical and versatile: The two-channel transmitter comes equipped with 200 customizable function settings that will meet even the most rigorous user requirements. Specially made to stand up to the task, it is the best choice for you
- Made to last: The best part of our remote controls is that its transmitter and receiver are made of reinforced fiber plastic, a material that stands out due to its durability and resilience. A rubber protector with protection grade IP 65 is coated on the transmitter
- 3 Year Warranty, Customer Support and Service in the USA
Prowinch's OEM Industrial Wireless Control System has been specially designed to meet all the latest requirements in the industry and also based on our customer's feedback. Beside having all the professional and usual functions and setups our new line offers simplicity to everyday needs. Now adding a second transmitter, replacing transmitters, joining twin units or other customizable setups are easier than ever, no need to get hard to find quartz to match frequencies or need of software or copiers to pair transmitters and receivers. Pairing can be made from the same transmitter even if you lost the original or you have no information of the current frequency and code, all with the highest security to avoid unwanted pairing or interference from other devices.
- FCC ID CTB210313002EX
- Buttons 2
- Transmitter Power Supply 2 AA batteries
- Material PA6 30% GF
- Receiver Power Supply AC/DC110V-480V
- Receiver Sensitivity dBm -112
- Control Distance 300 ft / 100 mt
- Safety Code 200 Millions
- Transmitter Power ≤10dBm
- Wireless Frequency Range 433/480 MHz
- IEC Motor Protection IP65
- Emergency Stop YES
- Operating Temperature Range -40 ~ 185 °F / -40 ~ 85°C
- Warranty 3 Year
Unit Weight & Dimensions
- A Total Height 5.3"
- D Depth 1.2"
- W Width 2.7"
- Total Unit Weight 4 lbs / 2 Kg
Packaging Weight & Dimensions
- Package 1 Net Weight 5 lbs / 2 Kg
- Package 1 Gross Weight 4 lbs / 2 Kg
- Package 1 Length 12 in / 30.48 cm
- Package 1 Width 10 in / 25.4 cm
- Package 1 Height 4 in / 10.16 cm