Prowinch is a UL 508A / File No. E524056 Certified Industrial Control Panel (ICPs) manufacturer for United States and Canada with in-house electrical engineers and designers specialized in most types of Cranes, Winches and Hoists controllers offering Complete turnkey solutions and products with multiple optionals to meet applicable UL safety requirements. All our UL508A Control Panels are assembled and tested by Prowinch in our Certified Facility in Miami, USA.
Radio Remote Control 6 Channels Single Speed Multi voltage Long Range 900 ft
SKU: PW-Q600-LR UPC: 687700861546
$248.40 USD & Free Shipping1 in stock - ships in 1-2 business days 6 expected before Fri. Mar 17
- 200 Auto Channels replacing traditional single channel quartz plus 1 Million ID Codes.
- Easy Pairing System, no need of software or copier to add or replace lost or broken Transmitter
- Customizable 200 Functions settings to meet any special requirements
- Reinforced fiber plastic case for Transmitter and Receiver plus rubber protector for Transmitter
- 3 Year Warranty, Customer Support and Service in the USA
Prowinch's OEM Industrial Wireless Control System has been specially designed to meet all the latest requirements in the industry and also based on our customer's feedback. Beside having all the professional and usual functions and setups our new line offers simplicity to everyday needs. Now adding a second transmitter, replacing transmitters, joining twin units or other customizable setups are easier than ever, no need to get hard to find quartz to match frequencies or need of software or copiers to pair transmitters and receivers. Pairing can be made from the same transmitter even if you lost the original or you have no information of the current frequency and code, all with the highest security to avoid unwanted pairing or interference from other devices.
- FCC ID CTB210313002EX
- Buttons 6
- Transmitter Power Supply 2 AA batteries
- Material PA6 30% GF
- Receiver Power Supply AC/DC110V-480V
- Receiver Sensitivity dBm -112
- Control Distance 900 ft / 300 mt
- Safety Code 200 Millions
- Transmitter Power ≤10dBm
- Wireless Frequency Range 433/480 MHz
- IEC Motor Protection IP65
- Emergency Stop YES
- Operating Temperature Range -40 ~ 185 °F / -40 ~ 85°C
- Warranty 3 Year
Unit Weight & Dimensions
- A Total Height 6.68"
- D Depth 0.6"
- W Width 2.1"
- Total Unit Weight 6 lbs / 3 Kg
Packaging Weight & Dimensions
- Package 1 Net Weight 6 lbs / 3 Kg
- Package 1 Gross Weight 6 lbs / 3 Kg
- Package 1 Length 12 in / 30.48 cm
- Package 1 Width 8 in / 20.32 cm
- Package 1 Height 5 in / 12.7 cm