Prowinch is a UL 508A / File No. E524056 Certified Industrial Control Panel (ICPs) manufacturer for United States and Canada with in-house electrical engineers and designers specialized in most types of Cranes, Winches and Hoists controllers offering Complete turnkey solutions and products with multiple optionals to meet applicable UL safety requirements. All our UL508A Control Panels are assembled and tested by Prowinch in our Certified Facility in Miami, USA.
6600 lbs. 3 ton 30 ft Manual Chain Hoist G80 Black Tempered Chain
SKU: PWTB300 UPC: 685248786413
$262.89 USD & Free Shipping12 expected before Fri. May 12
- Reinforced Impact Resistant Gear Cover, Zinc Plated Chain Guide and Side Plates
- Reliable Double Pawl Brake System with Dust Cover Protection
- Grade 80 (TH) Load Chain
- Standard ASME/ANSI B30.16 , ISO 16877-2008
- 3 Year Warranty, Customer Support and Service in the USA
Manual Chain Hoist Description
The Prowinch 3 Ton Manual Chain Hoist offers a heavy duty lifting solution, even in places where electricity may not be available. The hook allows it to be installed wherever it is needed. The hoist is perfect for home or industrial applications.
Prowinch Manual Chain HoistAll of our Manual Chain Hoists are created with the goal of offering the best price–performance ratio. Key components such as lifespan factors are constantly tested and improved in order to offer the best product for the price.
Braking SystemThe reliable double pawl brake system is tested at 125% of the hoist capacity.
- Rated Load Capacity 6600 lb / 3000 kg
- Standard Lifting Height (Customizable) 30 ft / 9 m
- Load Chain Type G80
- Load Chain Size 7x22 mm
- Standards ANSI/ASME B30.16, EN13157, ISO 16877-2008
- Warranty 3 Year
Unit Weight & Dimensions
- H Minimum Headroom 1.7 ft / 0.5 m
- Total Unit Weight 52 lbs / 24 Kg
Packaging Weight & Dimensions
- Package 1 Net Weight 50 lbs / 23 Kg
- Package 1 Gross Weight 52 lbs / 24 Kg
- Package 1 Length 12 in / 30.48 cm
- Package 1 Width 6 in / 15.24 cm
- Package 1 Height 11 in / 27.94 cm