Prowinch is a UL 508A / File No. E524056 Certified Industrial Control Panel (ICPs) manufacturer for United States and Canada with in-house electrical engineers and designers specialized in most types of Cranes, Winches and Hoists controllers offering Complete turnkey solutions and products with multiple optionals to meet applicable UL safety requirements. All our UL508A Control Panels are assembled and tested by Prowinch in our Certified Facility in Miami, USA.
500 lb Electric Chain Hoist 20ft G100 Chain M4/H3 208~240/440~480V UL Wireless
SKU: PWRF500H3-1SW UPC: 687700867302
- UL Certification, US and EU Standards ASME HST-1 , ASME B30.16 , EN14492-2 , EN60204-32
- German Brand Schneider Contactors, All ways Limit Switches, Emergency Stop
- Super Heavy Duty G100 Chain, 25% Stronger than G80. Standard ASTM A793
- Quality is inside: Heavy Duty H3/M4, Aluminum Housing, NSK Bearings, USA Chevron Meropa 320 Lube
- 3 Year Warranty, Customer Support and Service in the USA
Electric Chain Hoist Description
The Prowinch 1/4 ton Electric Chain Hoist allows you to easily lift loads. The powerful motor and single phase electrical connection are perfect for use in a wide variety of situations and environments. The integrated wireless control offers added convenience with the ability to operate the hoist from up to 100 feet away.
Electric Chain Hoist DescriptionThe Prowinch 1/4 ton Electric Chain Hoist allows you to easily lift loads. The powerful motor and single phase electrical connection are perfect for use in a wide variety of situations and environments. The integrated wireless control offers added convenience with the ability to operate the hoist from up to 100 feet away.
UL Certified Electric Chain HoistAll of our Electric Chain Hoists are created with the goal of offering the best price–performance ratio. Key components such as lifespan factors are constantly tested and improved in order to offer the best product for the price.
Key ComponentsAll internal components have been upgraded to meet the highest quality standards. Key electronic components are produced by American or German brands, and we use American-made lubricants to ensure the lifespan of gears and reducers. Final assembly and all tests are performed in the US before shipping to ensure that every unit meets the corresponding standard.
Duty ClassificationDuty classification is a key factor when choosing the right unit. These H3 hoists are suitable for general machine shop fabricating, assembly, storage, and warehousing. For uniformly distributed work periods, the hoists have 25% max. operational time per hour and can handle up to 150 starts per hour. When being used for infrequent work periods, the hoist can be operated for 30 minutes from a cold start with up to 200 starts per hour. Operational time ratings are calculated at a 65% load factor, as per ASME HST-1-2012.
Control SystemThis Electric Chain Hoist comes with a pendant control with up, down, and emergency stop. The length of the pendant control is 4 feet less than the lifting height, which allows it to be easily operated from ground-level.
Braking SystemThe electromagnetic brake system is tested at 125% of the hoist capacity and is designed to automatically engage immediately upon any loss of power.
- Standard Lifting Height (Customizable) 20 ft / 6 m
- Speed /min 26ft/ 8m
- Number of Speeds 1 Speed
- Optional Voltages 3 Phase 220~240/380/440~480V 50/60Hz
- USA and Canada Voltage 208~240/440~480V
- Chile Voltage 380/440~480V
- Colombia Voltage 208~240/440~480V
- FCC ID WTX20X04015023E
- Duty Class H3/M4/1Am/Class C
- Motor/Engine Power 0.4 kW
- Insulation Grade F
- IEC Motor Protection IP55
- Load Chain Type G100
- Load Chain Size 5x15 mm
- Chain Falls 1
- Chain Length 20 ft / 6 m
- Humidity <85%
- Temperature -4 ~ 104° F / -20 ~ 40° C
- Noise Level 81 dB
- Standards UL 1340 - ASME HST-1 , ASME B30.16 , EN14492-2 , EN60204-32
- UL File MSXT.E528915 - Hoists
- Warranty 3 Year
Unit Weight & Dimensions
- Total Unit Weight 123 lbs / 56 Kg
Packaging Weight & Dimensions
- Package 1 Net Weight 120 lbs / 54 Kg
- Package 1 Gross Weight 123 lbs / 56 Kg
- Package 1 Length 24 in / 60.96 cm
- Package 1 Width 19 in / 48.26 cm
- Package 1 Height 18 in / 45.72 cm