Prowinch is a UL 508A / File No. E524056 Certified Industrial Control Panel (ICPs) manufacturer for United States and Canada with in-house electrical engineers and designers specialized in most types of Cranes, Winches and Hoists controllers offering Complete turnkey solutions and products with multiple optionals to meet applicable UL safety requirements. All our UL508A Control Panels are assembled and tested by Prowinch in our Certified Facility in Miami, USA.
50 Ton Electric Chain Hoist 39ft G100 Chain M4/H3 208~240/440~480V
SKU: PWR50 UPC: 685248782408 Please contact us for availability Request
- Quality is inside: Heavy Duty H3/M4. Aluminum housing, NSK Bearings, USA Chevron Meropa 320 Lub
- US Brand EATON Contactors, All ways Limit Switches, Emergency Stop
- Super Heavy Duty G100 Chain, 25% Stronger than G80. Standard ASTM A973
- US and EC Standards ASME HST-1 , ASME B30.16 , EN14492-2 , EN60204-32
- 3 Year Warranty, Customer Support and Service in the USA
Electric Chain Hoist Description
This 50 ton Electric Chain Hoist allows you to easily lift heavy loads with the push of a button to complete even the toughest jobs with confidence. The three-phase electrical connection and heavy duty motor make it perfect for use in industrial environments. The quick-connect wiring system allows you get set up and started on your project in no time at all.
Prowinch Electric Chain HoistAll of our Electric Chain Hoists are created with the goal of offering the best price–performance ratio. Key components such as lifespan factors are constantly tested and improved in order to offer the best product for the price.
Key ComponentsAll internal components have been upgraded to meet the highest quality standards. Key electronic components are produced by American or German brands, and we use American-made lubricants to ensure the lifespan of gears and reducers. Final assembly and all tests are performed in the US before shipping to ensure that every unit meets the corresponding standard.
Duty ClassificationDuty classification is a key factor when choosing the right unit. These H3 hoists are suitable for general machine shop fabricating, assembly, storage, and warehousing. For uniformly distributed work periods, the hoists have 25% max. operational time per hour and can handle up to 150 starts per hour. When being used for infrequent work periods, the hoist can be operated for 30 minutes from a cold start with up to 200 starts per hour. Operational time ratings are calculated at a 65% load factor, as per ASME HST-1-2012.
Control SystemThis electric chain hoist comes standard with a pendant control. The length of the control is 4 feet less than the lifting height, which allows it to be easily operated from ground-level. An optional wireless remote control is available for extra convenience.
Braking SystemThe electromagnetic brake system is tested at 125% of the hoist capacity and is designed to automatically engage immediately upon any loss of power.
- Rated Load Capacity 110000 lb / 50000kg
- Standard Lifting Height (Customizable) 40 ft / 12 m
- Speed /min 1.7 ft / 0.51 m
- Number of Speeds 1 Speed
- Optional Voltages 3 Phase 220~240/380/440~480V 50/60Hz
- USA and Canada Voltage 208~240/440~480V
- Chile Voltage 380/440~480V
- Colombia Voltage 208~240/440~480V
- Duty Class H3/M4/1Am/Class C
- Motor/Engine Power 3.0 kW x 2
- Motor AMP 20 / 10
- Motor RPM 1728@60Hz 1440@50HZ
- Motor Brake Yes
- Insulation Grade F
- IEC Motor Protection IP55
- Control Pendant Control and Optional Wireless
- Control Voltage 24V
- Emergency Stop Yes
- Contactor EATON 25 AMP
- Transmission / Reducer Type Spur gearbox with Oil splash lubrication
- Load Chain Type G100
- Load Chain Size 11.2x34 mm
- Chain Falls 20
- Chain Length 800 ft / 243 m
- Humidity <85%
- Temperature -4 ~ 104° F / -20 ~ 40° C
- Noise Level 81 dB
- Standards ASME HST-1 , ASME B30.16 , EN14492-2 , EN60204-32
- Warranty 3 Year
Unit Weight & Dimensions
- H Minimum Headroom 77.5 in / 1965 mm
- D Depth 71.5 in / 1815 mm
- W Width 25 in / 630 mm
- Total Unit Weight 2866 lbs / 1301 Kg
Packaging Weight & Dimensions
- Package 1 Net Weight 357 lbs / 162 Kg
- Package 1 Gross Weight 2866 lbs / 1300 Kg
- Package 1 Length 98 in / 248.92 cm
- Package 1 Width 59 in / 149.86 cm
- Package 1 Height 78 in / 198.12 cm