Prowinch is a UL 508A / File No. E524056 Certified Industrial Control Panel (ICPs) manufacturer for United States and Canada with in-house electrical engineers and designers specialized in most types of Cranes, Winches and Hoists controllers offering Complete turnkey solutions and products with multiple optionals to meet applicable UL safety requirements. All our UL508A Control Panels are assembled and tested by Prowinch in our Certified Facility in Miami, USA.
300 Lb Mini Electric Chain Hoist 15 ft Chain H3 110V UL Certified
SKU: PWJTHF300 UPC: 687700863465
$735.84 USD & Free Shipping17 in stock - ships in 1-2 business days
- High quality Hoist with UL Certification
- Overload Protection and Heavy Duty, Durable G80 Chain
- Key safety features such as all-way limit switches, emergency stop, and automatic brake system.
- Meets US and EU Standards ASME HST-1, ASME B30.16, EN14492-2, EN60204-32.
- 3 Year Warranty, Customer Support and Service in the USA
Mini Electric Chain Hoist DescriptionThe Prowinch 330 lb UL Certified Mini Electric Chain Hoist allows you to easily lift loads. The powerful motor and single phase electrical connection are perfect for use in a wide variety of situations and environments. The integrated wireless control offers added convenience with the ability to operate the hoist from up to 100 feet away.
UL Certified Electric Chain HoistAll of our Electric Chain Hoists are created with the goal of offering the best price-performance ratio. Key components such as lifespan factors are constantly tested and improved in order to offer the best product for the price.
Key ComponentsAll internal components have been upgraded to meet the highest quality standards. Key electronic components are produced by American or German brands, and we use American-made lubricants to ensure the lifespan of gears and reducers. Final assembly and all tests are performed in the US before shipping to ensure that every unit meets the corresponding standard.
Duty ClassificationDuty classification is a key factor when choosing the right unit. These H3 hoists are suitable for general machine shop fabricating, assembly, storage, and warehousing. For uniformly distributed work periods, the hoists have 25% max. operational time per hour and can handle up to 150 starts per hour. When being used for infrequent work periods, the hoist can be operated for 30 minutes from a cold start with up to 200 starts per hour. Operational time ratings are calculated at a 65% load factor, as per ASME HST-1-2012.
Control SystemThis Electric Chain Hoist comes with a pendant control with up, down, and emergency stop. The length of the pendant control is 4 feet less than the lifting height, which allows it to be easily operated from ground-level.
Braking SystemThe electromagnetic brake system is tested at 125% of the hoist capacity and is designed to automatically engage immediately upon any loss of power.
- Rated Load Capacity 300 lbs / 136 kg
- Standard Lifting Height (Customizable) 15 ft / 4.5 m
- Speed /min 14 ft / 4.3 m
- Number of Speeds 1 Speed
- Optional Voltages 1 Phase 110~120V 60Hz
- USA and Canada Voltage 110~120V
- Chile Voltage 220~240V
- Colombia Voltage 110~120V
- Duty Class H3/M4/1Am/Class C
- Motor/Engine Power 0.17 kw
- Motor Brake Yes
- Insulation Grade F
- IEC Motor Protection IP55
- Control Pendant Control
- Control Voltage 24V
- Emergency Stop Yes
- Load Chain Type G80
- Load Chain Size 5 x 15 mm
- Chain Falls 1
- Chain Length 15 ft / 4.5 m
- Humidity <85%
- Temperature -4 ~ 104° F / -20 ~ 40° C
- Noise Level 81 dB
- Standards UL 1340, ASME HST-1 , ASME B30.16 , EN14492-2 , EN60204-32
- UL File MSXT.E528915 - Hoists
- Warranty 3 Year
Unit Weight & Dimensions
- H Minimum Headroom 14.6 in / 37 cm
- D Depth 6 in / 15 cm
- W Width 14.1 in / 36 cm
- J Hook Opening 1 in / 2.6 cm
- Total Unit Weight 50 lbs / 23 Kg
Packaging Weight & Dimensions
- Package 1 Net Weight 28 lbs / 13 Kg
- Package 1 Gross Weight 50 lbs / 23 Kg
- Package 1 Length 17.7 in / 44.96 cm
- Package 1 Width 14.1 in / 35.81 cm
- Package 1 Height 15.7 in / 39.88 cm