Prowinch is a UL 508A / File No. E524056 Certified Industrial Control Panel (ICPs) manufacturer for United States and Canada with in-house electrical engineers and designers specialized in most types of Cranes, Winches and Hoists controllers offering Complete turnkey solutions and products with multiple optionals to meet applicable UL safety requirements. All our UL508A Control Panels are assembled and tested by Prowinch in our Certified Facility in Miami, USA.
Home / Shop / Winches Electric AC / 3 Phase Compact PWK Series int(122908)
21 Ton Heavy Duty Electric Winch Capacity 440V 3 Phase
SKU: PWK21000i UPC: 685248779057
$34,695.54 USD & Free Shipping to commercial locations with dock or forklift1 in stock - ships in 1-2 business days
- Double Brake for Added Safety. Reducer brake and Motor Brake are Standard.
- Low Voltage IP66 Remote Control with Emergency Stop.
- Complete Line of Optional Accessories such as Drivers, Wireless and Desk Controls, and More.
- US ASME B30.7 and EC EN14492-2 , EN60204-32 Standard
- 3 Year Warranty, Customer Support and Service in the USA
Compact Winch Description
The Prowinch 46297 lbs compact winch is a powerful heavy-duty winch. The strong motor and three-phase connection are perfect for use in mining, logging, or manufacturing. There are a variety of optional add-ons available for a more customized experience.
Prowinch Compact WinchAll of our compact winches are created with the goal of offering the best price–performance ratio. Key components such as lifespan factors are constantly tested and improved in order to offer the best product for the price.
Key ComponentsAll internal components have been upgraded to meet the highest quality standards. Key electronic components are produced by American or German brands, and we use American-made lubricants to ensure the lifespan of gears and reducers. Final assembly and all tests are performed locally at Prowinch facility before shipping to ensure that every unit meets the corresponding standard.
Duty ClassificationDuty Classification is a key factor when choosing the right unit. This H4 heavy duty industrial winch is suitable for high-volume handling in mining, construction, forestry, manufacturing plants and mills, and foundries. For uniformly distributed work periods, the winches have 50% max. operational time per hour and can handle up to 300 starts per hour. When being used for infrequent work periods, the winch can be operated for 30 minutes from a cold start with up to 300 starts per hour. Operational time ratings are calculated at a 65% load factor, as per ASME Standard.
Control SystemFor this winch we offer different control options: single speed IP66 control with up , down, and emergency stop, a variable speed control with a dynamic brake and an SEW Eurodrive German Driver or Lenze USA Driver, wireless remote controls, or a PWZR series full desktop control with Touch Screen controls and indicators, overload protection, and alarms to give the operator all the necessary information for a safe operation of the winch and much more. The winch contains the best electric components available on the market and is made, assembled and tested by Prowinch locally in the US, Chile, or Colombia.
Braking SystemProwinch compact winches includes two brakes, one reducer brake and one motor brake. For additional safety we also offer an optional drum brake and dynamic brake. All brake systems are tested at 125% of the rated winch capacity and are designed to automatically engage immediately upon any loss of power.
- 1st Layer Rated Capacity 46297 lb / 21000 kg
- Speed /min 24.7~36.1 ft / 7.5~11 m
- Number of Speeds 1 Speed - Optional Variable Speed
- Optional Voltages 3 Phase 380/440~480V 50/60Hz
- USA and Canada Voltage 440~480V
- Chile Voltage 380V
- Colombia Voltage 440~480V
- Duty Class H4/M6/3m/Class D
- Motor/Engine Power 30 kW
- Motor Brake 1 @125%
- Insulation Grade F
- IEC Motor Protection IP54
- Dynamic Brake Optional
- Control Not included: E-Stop/Up/Down or Variable Speed
- Reducer Brake 1 @125%
- Drum Brake Optional
- Wire Rope Included Not Included
- Recommended Wire Rope ø1 1/4 in x 820 ft | ø31.7 mm x 250 m UP TO ø 7/8 x 2300 ft
- Humidity <85%
- Temperature -4 ~ 104° F / -20 ~ 40° C
- Noise Level 85 db
- Standards ASME/ANSI B30.7, B30.10 / AWS D14.3 / RR-W-410E / ISO 2232
- Warranty 3 Year
Unit Weight & Dimensions
- A Total Height 1240 mm
- D Depth 1200 mm
- W Width 2400 mm
- BD Barrel Diameter ø460 mm
- FD Flange Diameter ø840 mm
- DL Drum Length 850 mm
- Total Weight (w/out cable or Chain) 4639 lb / 2104 Kg
- Total Unit Weight 6945 lbs / 3152 Kg
Packaging Weight & Dimensions
- Package 1 Net Weight 6789 lbs / 3080 Kg
- Package 1 Gross Weight 6945 lbs / 3151 Kg
- Package 1 Length 59 in / 149.86 cm
- Package 1 Width 98 in / 248.92 cm
- Package 1 Height 59 in / 149.86 cm