Prowinch is a UL 508A / File No. E524056 Certified Industrial Control Panel (ICPs) manufacturer for United States and Canada with in-house electrical engineers and designers specialized in most types of Cranes, Winches and Hoists controllers offering Complete turnkey solutions and products with multiple optionals to meet applicable UL safety requirements. All our UL508A Control Panels are assembled and tested by Prowinch in our Certified Facility in Miami, USA.
2000 lbs Davit Crane 360 Swivel with Wireless Electric Winch 110V
SKU: PWPHP2200-110V UPC: 687700864479 Please contact us for availability Request
- Convenient mounting plate for easy installation.
- Adjustable telescopic boom system with 3 heights and positions.
- Hoist includes a quick-acting electromagnetic brake, emergency stop, safety key, and limit switch.
- Removable boom for easy transportation and storage.
- 1 Year Warranty, Customer Support and Service in the USA
Prowinch 110V Davit Crane Description
The Prowinch 2200 lb Davit Crane is suitable for use docks, boats, construction, and many other applications. The folding floor crane with telescopic boom has a convenient mounting plate for quick and easy installation. The 3 position boom and 360 degree rotation helps you get the durable load hook in the perfect position. The included wireless remote control offers added convenience.
Prowinch Davit CranesAll of our Davit Cranes are created with the goal of offering the best price–performance ratio. Key components such as lifespan factors are constantly tested and improved in order to offer the best product for the price.
Key ComponentsAll internal components have been upgraded to meet the highest quality standards. Final assembly and all tests are performed in the US before shipping to ensure that every unit meets the corresponding standard.
Duty ClassificationDuty classification is a key factor when choosing the right unit. This davit crane comes with an H1 electric wire rope hoist that is suitable for infrequent handling, installing and servicing heavy equipment, and idling for long periods between use. For uniformly distributed work periods, the hoist has a 12.5% max. operational time per hour and can handle up to 75 starts per hour. When being used for infrequent work periods, the hoist can be operated for 15 minutes from a cold start with up to 100 starts per hour. Operational time ratings are calculated at a 65% load factor, as per ASME Standards.
Braking SystemThe electromagnetic brake system is tested at 125% of the hoist capacity and is designed to automatically engage immediately upon any loss of power.
- Rated Load Capacity 2200 lbs / 1000 kg
- Speed /min 33 ft/10m @1line | 16ft/5m @2line
- Number of Speeds 1 Speed
- Optional Voltages 1 Phase 110~120V 60Hz
- FCC ID WTX20X04015023E
- Duty Class H2/M3/1Bm/Class B
- Motor/Engine Power 1600 W
- Motor AMP 12.5 AMP
- Motor Brake YES
- Insulation Grade B
- IEC Motor Protection IP40
- Wire Rope Included ø7/32 in x 38 ft | ø5.58 mm x 12 m
- Humidity <85%
- Temperature -4°~104° F / -20°~40° C
- Noise Level 71 dB
- Standards Intertek 4006091 , UL N 1340, CAN/CSA C22.2 , EN14492-2 , EN60204-32
- Warranty 1 Year
Unit Weight & Dimensions
- Total Unit Weight 324 lbs / 148 Kg
Packaging Weight & Dimensions
- Package 1 Net Weight 88 lbs / 40 Kg
- Package 1 Gross Weight 108 lbs / 49 Kg
- Package 1 Length 48 in / 121.92 cm
- Package 1 Width 15 in / 38.1 cm
- Package 1 Height 10 in / 25.4 cm
- Package 2 Net Weight 85 lbs / 39 Kg
- Package 2 Gross Weight 100 lbs / 45 Kg
- Package 2 Length 38 in / 96.52 cm
- Package 2 Width 13 in / 33.02 cm
- Package 2 Height 15 in / 38.1 cm
- Package 3 Net Weight 42 lbs / 19 Kg
- Package 3 Gross Weight 46 lbs / 21 Kg
- Package 3 Length 18 in / 45.72 cm
- Package 3 Width 9 in / 22.86 cm
- Package 3 Height 9 in / 22.86 cm
- Package 4 Net Weight 66 lbs / 30 Kg
- Package 4 Gross Weight 70 lbs / 32 Kg
- Package 4 Length 21.65 in / 54.99 cm
- Package 4 Width 9.53 in / 24.21 cm
- Package 4 Height 13.19 in / 33.5 cm