Prowinch is a UL 508A / File No. E524056 Certified Industrial Control Panel (ICPs) manufacturer for United States and Canada with in-house electrical engineers and designers specialized in most types of Cranes, Winches and Hoists controllers offering Complete turnkey solutions and products with multiple optionals to meet applicable UL safety requirements. All our UL508A Control Panels are assembled and tested by Prowinch in our Certified Facility in Miami, USA.
2000 lb Wireless Electric Chain Hoist 115/230V 20 ft G100 Chain UL Certified
SKU: PWRF2000 UPC: 687700867203
- High quality Hoist with UL Certification, Includes both a wired and wireless remote
- Overload Protection and Heavy Duty, Durable G100 Chain
- Key safety features such as all-way limit switches, emergency stop, and automatic brake system
- Meets US and EU Standards ASME HST-1, ASME B30.16, EN14492-2, EN60204-32
- 3 Year Warranty, Customer Support and Service in the USA
Electric Chain Hoist Description
The Prowinch 1 ton Electric Chain Hoist allows you to easily lift loads. The powerful motor and single phase electrical connection are perfect for use in a wide variety of situations and environments. The integrated wireless control offers added convenience with the ability to operate the hoist from up to 100 feet away.
UL Certified Electric Chain HoistAll of our Electric Chain Hoists are created with the goal of offering the best price–performance ratio. Key components such as lifespan factors are constantly tested and improved in order to offer the best product for the price.
Key ComponentsAll internal components have been upgraded to meet the highest quality standards. Key electronic components are produced by American or German brands, and we use American-made lubricants to ensure the lifespan of gears and reducers. Final assembly and all tests are performed in the US before shipping to ensure that every unit meets the corresponding standard.
Duty ClassificationDuty classification is a key factor when choosing the right unit. These H3 hoists are suitable for general machine shop fabricating, assembly, storage, and warehousing. For uniformly distributed work periods, the hoists have 25% max. operational time per hour and can handle up to 150 starts per hour. When being used for infrequent work periods, the hoist can be operated for 30 minutes from a cold start with up to 200 starts per hour. Operational time ratings are calculated at a 65% load factor, as per ASME HST-1-2012.
Control SystemThis Electric Chain Hoist comes with a pendant control with up, down, and emergency stop. The length of the pendant control is 4 feet less than the lifting height, which allows it to be easily operated from ground-level.
Braking SystemThe electromagnetic brake system is tested at 125% of the hoist capacity and is designed to automatically engage immediately upon any loss of power.
- Rated Load Capacity 2000 lbs
- Standard Lifting Height (Customizable) 20 ft / 6 m
- Speed /min 16 ft / 5 m
- Number of Speeds 1 Speed
- Optional Voltages 1 Phase 110~120/220~240V 50/60Hz
- USA and Canada Voltage 110~120/220~240V
- Chile Voltage 220~240V
- Colombia Voltage 110~120/220~240V
- FCC ID WTX20X04015023E
- Duty Class H3/M4/1Am/Class C
- Motor/Engine Power 1.3 kW
- IEC Motor Protection IP55
- Control Pendant Control and Industrial Wireless Control
- Control Voltage 24V
- Emergency Stop Yes
- Load Chain Type G100
- Load Chain Size 8x24 mm
- Chain Falls 1
- Chain Length 20 ft / 6 m
- Humidity <85%
- Temperature -4 ~ 104° F / -20 ~ 40° C
- Noise Level 81 dB
- Standards UL 1340, ASME HST-1 , ASME B30.16 , B30.17 , EN14492-2 , EN60204-32
- UL File MSXT.E528915 - Hoists
- Warranty 3 Year
Unit Weight & Dimensions
- H Minimum Headroom 21.5 in
- D Depth 11.6 in
- W Width 19.4 in
- J Hook Opening 1.4 in
- Total Unit Weight 155 lbs / 71 Kg
Packaging Weight & Dimensions
- Package 1 Net Weight 149 lbs / 68 Kg
- Package 1 Gross Weight 155 lbs / 70 Kg
- Package 1 Length 25 in / 63.5 cm
- Package 1 Width 22 in / 55.88 cm
- Package 1 Height 20 in / 50.8 cm