Prowinch is a UL 508A / File No. E524056 Certified Industrial Control Panel (ICPs) manufacturer for United States and Canada with in-house electrical engineers and designers specialized in most types of Cranes, Winches and Hoists controllers offering Complete turnkey solutions and products with multiple optionals to meet applicable UL safety requirements. All our UL508A Control Panels are assembled and tested by Prowinch in our Certified Facility in Miami, USA.
Home / Shop / Manual Hoists Manual Chain / Chain Fall G100 w/Overload Protection int(122910)
20 Ton Manual Chain Hoist 40 ft. G100 Chain
SKU: PWV20Tp UPC: 685248784013 Please contact us for availability Request
- Reinforced Gear Cover, Zinc Plated Chain Guide and Side Plates
- Brake System with Dust Cover Protection
- Over Load Protection and Grade 100 Load Chain
- Standard ASME/ANSI B30.16 , ISO 16877-2008
- 3 Year Warranty, Customer Support and Service in the USA
Manual Chain Hoist Description
The Prowinch 20 Ton Manual Chain Hoist offers a heavy duty lifting solution, even in places where electricity may not be available. The hook allows it to be installed wherever it is needed. The hoist is perfect for home or industrial applications.
Prowinch Manual Chain HoistAll of our Manual Chain Hoists are created with the goal of offering the best price–performance ratio. Key components such as lifespan factors are constantly tested and improved in order to offer the best product for the price.
Overload Protection SystemThe built-in overload protection system helps prevent the operated from accidentally damaging the hoist by lifting a load higher than the rated capacity. When the overload protection is activated while lifting, the hoist will only be able to be lowered by the operator.
Braking SystemThe reliable disc brake system is tested at 125% of the hoist capacity.
- Rated Load Capacity 44000 lb / 20000 kg
- Standard Lifting Height (Customizable) 40 ft / 12 m
- Load Chain Type G100
- Load Chain Size Thickness: 10.16 mm
- Chain Falls 8
- Standards ANSI/ASME B30.16, EN13157, ISO 16877-2008
- Warranty 3 Year
Unit Weight & Dimensions
- A Total Height 105 cm (min)
- D Depth 20 cm
- W Width 67 cm
- Total Unit Weight 663 lbs / 301 Kg
Packaging Weight & Dimensions
- Package 1 Net Weight 628 lbs / 285 Kg
- Package 1 Gross Weight 663 lbs / 301 Kg
- Package 1 Length 28 in / 71.12 cm
- Package 1 Width 30 in / 76.2 cm
- Package 1 Height 13 in / 33.02 cm