Prowinch is a UL 508A / File No. E524056 Certified Industrial Control Panel (ICPs) manufacturer for United States and Canada with in-house electrical engineers and designers specialized in most types of Cranes, Winches and Hoists controllers offering Complete turnkey solutions and products with multiple optionals to meet applicable UL safety requirements. All our UL508A Control Panels are assembled and tested by Prowinch in our Certified Facility in Miami, USA.
1100 lbs. / 2200 lbs. Electric Rope Hoist 220~240V 50/60HZ w/ Emergency Stop Wireless
SKU: PWA1000Ri UPC: 685248785003
- Quality is inside: H1/M2/1Cm/Class A
- Squirrel Cage Induction Motor
- 1600W Motor/Engine with IP54 Protection
- US and EC Standards Intertek 4006091, UL N 1340, CAN/CSA C22.2
- 1 Year Warranty, Customer Support and Service in the USA
Electric Wire Rope Hoist Description
Our 220/240v Prowinch 1 ton Electric Wire Rope Hoist is the ideal product for light loads and small shop use. Exceeding expectations in performance and durability this is one of the most technologically advanced electric wire rope hoist in the industry. With the convenience of low headroom and a wireless remote this unit can be easily incorporated into your shop or home."
Prowinch Electric Wire Rope HoistsAll of our electric wire rope hoists are created with the goal of offering the best price–performance ratio. Key components such as lifespan factors are constantly tested and improved in order to offer the best product for the price.
Key ComponentsAll internal components have been upgraded to meet the highest quality standards. All testing is performed in the US before shipping to ensure that every unit meets the corresponding standard.
Duty ClassificationDuty classification is a key factor when choosing the right unit. This H1 electric wire rope hoist is suitable for infrequent handling, installing and servicing heavy equipment, and idling for long periods between use. For uniformly distributed work periods, the hoist has a 12.5% max. operational time per hour and can handle up to 75 starts per hour. When being used for infrequent work periods, the hoist can be operated for 15 minutes from a cold start with up to 100 starts per hour. Operational time ratings are calculated at a 65% load factor, as per ASME Standards.
Control SystemThis electric wire rope hoist comes standard with an industrial wireless remote control, which is waterproof, shockproof, and can be operated from 100 feet away. It also features a safety key and emergency stop button.
Braking SystemThe electromagnetic brake system is tested at 125% of the hoist capacity and is designed to automatically engage immediately upon any loss of power. "
- Rated Load Capacity 1000Kg @ 2 lines (6 meters) | 500Kg @ 1 line (12 meters)
- Standard Lifting Height (Customizable) 20ft single line / 40ft double line (12m / 6m)
- Speed /min 33 ft/10m @1line | 16ft/5m @2line
- Number of Speeds 1 Speed
- Optional Voltages 1 Phase 220~240V 50/60Hz
- FCC ID CTB210313002EX
- Duty Class H1/M2/1Cm/Class A
- Motor/Engine Type Squirrel Cage Induction Motor
- Motor/Engine Power 1600 W
- Motor Brake YES
- Insulation Grade B
- IEC Motor Protection IP54
- Control Wireless F21 Remote Control
- Control Voltage 2 x AA 1,5v
- Wire Rope Included ø5.6 mm / ø7/32 in
- Humidity <85%
- Temperature -4°~104° F / -20°~40° C
- Noise Level 71 dB
- Standards Intertek 4006091 , UL N 1340, CAN/CSA C22.2 , EN14492-2 , EN60204-32
- Warranty 1 Year
Unit Weight & Dimensions
- H Minimum Headroom 18.5 in / 470 mm
- D Depth 6.60 in / 170 mm
- W Width 18.5 in / 470 mm
- Total Unit Weight 70 lbs / 32 Kg
Packaging Weight & Dimensions
- Package 1 Net Weight 67 lbs / 30 Kg
- Package 1 Gross Weight 70 lbs / 32 Kg
- Package 1 Length 22 in / 55.88 cm
- Package 1 Width 10 in / 25.4 cm
- Package 1 Height 14 in / 35.56 cm