Prowinch is a UL 508A / File No. E524056 Certified Industrial Control Panel (ICPs) manufacturer for United States and Canada with in-house electrical engineers and designers specialized in most types of Cranes, Winches and Hoists controllers offering Complete turnkey solutions and products with multiple optionals to meet applicable UL safety requirements. All our UL508A Control Panels are assembled and tested by Prowinch in our Certified Facility in Miami, USA.
1000 lbs Davit Crane 360 Swivel with Wireless Electric Winch 220V
SKU: PWPHP1100-220V UPC: 685248781333
- Convenient mounting plate for easy installation.
- Adjustable telescopic boom system with 3 heights and positions.
- Hoist includes a quick-acting electromagnetic brake, emergency stop, safety key, and limit switch.
- Removable boom for easy transportation and storage.
- 1 Year Warranty, Customer Support and Service in the USA
Prowinch 220V Davit Crane Description
The Prowinch 2,200 lb Davit Crane is ideal for a wide variety of uses such as boating or construction. The 3 position boom and 360 degree swivel helps you get the durable load hook in the perfect position. It has a convenient mounting plate for easy installation. The included wireless remote control offers added convenience.
Prowinch Davit CranesAll of our Davit Cranes are created with the goal of offering the best price–performance ratio. Key components such as lifespan factors are constantly tested and improved in order to offer the best product for the price.
Key ComponentsAll internal components have been upgraded to meet the highest quality standards. Final assembly and all tests are performed in the US before shipping to ensure that every unit meets the corresponding standard.
Duty ClassificationDuty classification is a key factor when choosing the right unit. This davit crane comes with an H1 electric wire rope hoist that is suitable for infrequent handling, installing and servicing heavy equipment, and idling for long periods between use. For uniformly distributed work periods, the hoist has a 12.5% max. operational time per hour and can handle up to 75 starts per hour. When being used for infrequent work periods, the hoist can be operated for 15 minutes from a cold start with up to 100 starts per hour. Operational time ratings are calculated at a 65% load factor, as per ASME Standards.
Braking SystemThe electromagnetic brake system is tested at 125% of the hoist capacity and is designed to automatically engage immediately upon any loss of power.
- Rated Load Capacity 500 kg / 1100 lbs
- Speed /min 10m/min @ 1 linea | 5 m/min @ 2 lineas
- Number of Speeds 1 Speed
- Optional Voltages 1 Phase 220~240V 50/60Hz
- FCC ID WTX20X04015023E
- Duty Class H2/M3/1Bm/Class B
- Motor/Engine Power 1450 W
- Motor Brake YES
- Insulation Grade B
- IEC Motor Protection IP40
- Wire Rope Included ø4.3 mm x 12 m
- Humidity <85%
- Temperature -4°~104° F / -20°~40° C
- Noise Level 71 dB
- Standards Intertek 4006091 , UL N 1340, CAN/CSA C22.2 , EN14492-2 , EN60204-32
- Warranty 1 Year
Unit Weight & Dimensions
- Total Unit Weight 249 lbs / 113 Kg
Packaging Weight & Dimensions
- Package 1 Net Weight 123 lbs / 56 Kg
- Package 1 Gross Weight 127 lbs / 58 Kg
- Package 1 Length 54 in / 137.16 cm
- Package 1 Width 15 in / 38.1 cm
- Package 1 Height 13 in / 33.02 cm
- Package 2 Net Weight 48 lbs / 22 Kg
- Package 2 Gross Weight 22 lbs / 10 Kg
- Package 2 Length 8 in / 20.32 cm
- Package 2 Width 8 in / 20.32 cm
- Package 2 Height 8 in / 20.32 cm
- Package 3 Gross Weight 100 lbs / 45 Kg
- Package 3 Length 12 in / 30.48 cm
- Package 3 Width 12 in / 30.48 cm
- Package 3 Height 12 in / 30.48 cm