1 Ton Electric Chain Hoist
This powerful three phase electric chain hoist lifts 2,200 lbs up to 20 ft. high. The chain hoist includes an automatic load handling brake to hold loads in any position. This reliable chain hoist is great for lifting heavy loads in the shop or for vertical pulling and stretching in low-headroom spaces. For extra convenience this unit can be hooked to a manual pushing trolley or a power trolley to move heavy loads.
This electric chain hoist comes standard with a pendant control with a length of 20 feet. An optional wireless control is available for extra convenience.
The cooling fan of this Electric Chain Hoist is specifically designed to achieve a quick heat dissipation, with rates of up to 25% of continuous labor. The highly resistant cast aluminum alloy body of this unit features an IP55 Water Resistant Rate, making it ideal for hostile conditions.
Electromagnetic brake system designed to automatically engage on any power cut-off.
- High Precision Gear Set
- 20ft Lift Height
- Emergency Stop System For Added Protection
- Safety Main Contactor
- Safety Reverse Phase Protector
- Safety All Way Limit Switches
- Pendant Control with Quick Connector
- Factory Tested at 125% Rated Capacity
- 220/440V Configuration Available
- Easily Removable Top Hook
- EATON or Schneider Contactor
- G100 Load Chain
- M4/H3 Duty Cycle
- Standard ASME B30.16 and HST-1
Prowinch engineers ensure the quality of their product and every product is backed by a 3 year warranty.