Prowinch is a UL 508A / File No. E524056 Certified Industrial Control Panel (ICPs) manufacturer for United States and Canada with in-house electrical engineers and designers specialized in most types of Cranes, Winches and Hoists controllers offering Complete turnkey solutions and products with multiple optionals to meet applicable UL safety requirements. All our UL508A Control Panels are assembled and tested by Prowinch in our Certified Facility in Miami, USA.
1 Ton Electric Chain Hoist Power Trolley 20 ft. G80 Chain M3/H2 110/120V Wireless
SKU: PWHC1000uW UPC: 687700862949
- Includes a convenient integrated wireless control as well as a pendant control.
- Heavy duty, durable G80 Chain. Optional variable speed trolley with potentiometer
- Key safety features such as all-way limit switches, emergency stop, and automatic brake system.
- Meets US and EC Standards ASME HST-1, ASME B30.16, EN14492-2, EN60204-32.
- 3 Year Warranty, Customer Support and Service in the USA
Electric Chain Hoist Description
The Prowinch 1 ton Electric Chain Hoist with Power Trolley allows you to easily lift loads. This hoist comes with an electric trolley that can be quickly installed on an I-beam or crane. The powerful motor and single phase connection are perfect for use in a wide variety of situations and environments.
Prowinch Electric Chain Hoist with Power TrolleyAll of our Electric Chain Hoists are created with the goal of offering the best price–performance ratio. Key components such as lifespan factors are constantly tested and improved in order to offer the best product for the price.
Key ComponentsAll internal components have been upgraded to meet the highest quality standards. Key electronic components are produced by American or German brands, and we use American-made lubricants to ensure the lifespan of gears and reducers. Final assembly and all tests are performed in the US before shipping to ensure that every unit meets the corresponding standard.
Duty ClassificationDuty classification is a key factor when choosing the right chain hoist. These H2 hoists are suitable for light machine shop fabricating, service, and maintenance. For uniformly distributed work periods, the hoists have 12.5% max. operational time per hour and can handle up to 75 starts per hour. When being used for infrequent work periods, the hoist can be operated for 15 minutes from a cold start with up to 100 starts per hour. Operational time ratings are calculated at a 65% load factor, as per ASME HST-1-2012.
Control SystemThis Electric Chain Hoist comes standard with an industrial wireless remote control and a pendant control. The length of the pendant control is 4 feet less than the lifting height, which allows it to be easily operated from ground-level.
Braking SystemThe electromagnetic brake system is tested at 125% of the hoist capacity and is designed to automatically engage immediately upon any loss of power.
- Rated Load Capacity 2200 lb / 1000 kg
- Standard Lifting Height (Customizable) 20 ft / 6 m
- Speed /min 8 ft / 2.5 m
- Number of Speeds 1 Speed
- Optional Voltages 1 Phase 110~120V 60Hz
- USA and Canada Voltage 110~120V
- Chile Voltage n/a
- Colombia Voltage 110~120V
- FCC ID WTX20X04015023E
- Duty Class H2/M3/1Bm/Class B
- Motor/Engine Power 0.65 kW
- Motor AMP 8
- Motor Brake Yes
- Insulation Grade F
- IEC Motor Protection IP54
- Control Wireless F21-4 and Pendant Control
- Control Voltage 24V
- Contactor TECO 12 AMP
- Load Chain Type G80
- Load Chain Size 8x24 mm
- Chain Falls 1
- Chain Length 20 ft / 6 m
- Humidity <85%
- Temperature -4 ~ 104° F / -20 ~ 40° C
- Trolley Power 0.45 kW
- Noise Level 70 dB
- Trolley Speed /min 70 ft / 21 m
- Trolley Number of Speeds 1
- I-Beam Width Range 2~6 in
- Minimum Turn Radius 8.6 ft / 2.62 m
- Standards ASME HST-1 , ASME B30.16 , B30.17 , EN14492-2 , EN60204-32
- Warranty 3 Year
Unit Weight & Dimensions
- H Minimum Headroom 26-144 in / 670-3670 mm
- D Depth 27 in / 680 mm
- W Width 15 in / 383 mm
- Total Unit Weight 330 lbs / 150 Kg
Packaging Weight & Dimensions
- Package 1 Net Weight 291 lbs / 132 Kg
- Package 1 Gross Weight 330 lbs / 150 Kg
- Package 1 Length 21 in / 53.34 cm
- Package 1 Width 27 in / 68.58 cm
- Package 1 Height 29 in / 73.66 cm