Prowinch is a UL 508A / File No. E524056 Certified Industrial Control Panel (ICPs) manufacturer for United States and Canada with in-house electrical engineers and designers specialized in most types of Cranes, Winches and Hoists controllers offering Complete turnkey solutions and products with multiple optionals to meet applicable UL safety requirements. All our UL508A Control Panels are assembled and tested by Prowinch in our Certified Facility in Miami, USA.
Home / Shop / Electric Chain Hoists Fixed Single Phase / 220~240V 50/60HZ H2 int(122910)
1 Ton Electric Chain Hoist 20 ft G80 Chain M3/H2 220/240V
SKU: PWHF1000i UPC: 685248785843
$1,229.80 USD & Free Shipping to commercial locations with dock or forklift16 in stock - ships in 1-2 business days
- Voltage 220V at 60Hz; Single Phase Motor; Capacity 1 ton or 2200 pounds, lifting height 6m or 20ft, Lifting speed 3.9 meters per min or 13 feet per min, Power 0.65 kw, Wired remote control 15 feet long with Up and Down and Emergency Stop;
- Different from the standard Hoist equipped with Zinc Plated Steel Wire. This hoist is equipped with a G80 steel chain and a built in chain bag that keeps chain out of the way during operation;
- Key safety features such as all-way limit switches, emergency stop, and automatic brake system;
- Pendant Control; This hoist comes with a pendant control with a safety emergency stop button;
- 3 Year Warranty, Customer Support and Service in the USA
Electric Chain Hoist DescriptionThe Prowinch 1 ton Electric Chain Hoist allows you to easily lift loads. The powerful motor and single phase electrical connection are perfect for use in a wide variety of situations and environments. The integrated wireless control offers added convenience with the ability to operate the hoist from up to 100 feet away.
Prowinch Electric Chain HoistAll of our Electric Chain Hoists are created with the goal of offering the best price–performance ratio. Key components such as lifespan factors are constantly tested and improved in order to offer the best product for the price.
Key ComponentsAll internal components have been upgraded to meet the highest quality standards. Key electronic components are produced by American or German brands, and we use American-made lubricants to ensure the lifespan of gears and reducers. Final assembly and all tests are performed in the US before shipping to ensure that every unit meets the corresponding standard.
Duty ClassificationDuty classification is a key factor when choosing the right unit. These H2 hoists are suitable for general machine shop fabricating, assembly, storage, and warehousing. For uniformly distributed work periods, the hoists have 12.5% max. operational time per hour and can handle up to 75 starts per hour. When being used for infrequent work periods, the hoist can be operated for 15 minutes from a cold start with up to 100 starts per hour. Operational time ratings are calculated at a 65% load factor, as per ASME HST-1-2012.
Control SystemThis Electric Chain Hoist comes standard with an industrial wireless remote control and a pendant control. The length of the pendant control is 4 feet less than the lifting height, which allows it to be easily operated from ground-level.
Braking SystemThe electromagnetic brake system is tested at 125% of the hoist capacity and is designed to automatically engage immediately upon any loss of power.
- Rated Load Capacity 2200 lb / 1000 kg
- Standard Lifting Height (Customizable) 20 ft / 6 m
- Speed /min 8 ft / 2.5 m
- Number of Speeds 1 Speed
- Optional Voltages 1 Phase 220~240V 50/60Hz
- USA and Canada Voltage 220~240V 1Φ
- Chile Voltage 220~240V 1Φ
- Colombia Voltage 220~240V 1Φ
- Duty Class H2/M3/1Bm/Class B
- Motor/Engine Power 0.65 kW
- Motor AMP 4
- Motor Brake Yes
- Insulation Grade F
- IEC Motor Protection IP54
- Control Pendant Control and Optional Wireless
- Control Voltage 24V
- Contactor TECO 12 AMP
- Load Chain Type G80
- Load Chain Size 8x24 mm
- Chain Falls 2
- Chain Length 40 ft / 12 m
- Humidity <85%
- Temperature -4 ~ 104° F / -20 ~ 40° C
- Noise Level 70 dB
- Minimum Turn Radius
- Standards ASME HST-1 , ASME B30.16 , EN14492-2 , EN60204-32
- Warranty 3 Year
Unit Weight & Dimensions
- H Minimum Headroom 31 in / 800 mm
- W Width 22 in / 560 mm
- Total Unit Weight 160 lbs / 73 Kg
Packaging Weight & Dimensions
- Package 1 Net Weight 150 lbs / 68 Kg
- Package 1 Gross Weight 160 lbs / 73 Kg
- Package 1 Length 32 in / 81.28 cm
- Package 1 Width 17 in / 43.18 cm
- Package 1 Height 21 in / 53.34 cm