Prowinch is a UL 508A / File No. E524056 Certified Industrial Control Panel (ICPs) manufacturer for United States and Canada with in-house electrical engineers and designers specialized in most types of Cranes, Winches and Hoists controllers offering Complete turnkey solutions and products with multiple optionals to meet applicable UL safety requirements. All our UL508A Control Panels are assembled and tested by Prowinch in our Certified Facility in Miami, USA.
1/2 Ton Mini Electric Chain Hoist 1100 Lb 10 ft Chain 110V Wireless
SKU: PWBDH1100RU UPC: 687700862017
- Features a compact and lightweight design, ideal for intermittent lifting of loads.
- Wireless remote rated IP65, fully functional up to 100 ft.
- Lifting capacity of 1100lb @ 10ft/min.
- Includes a quick-acting electromagnetic brake, emergency stop, safety key, and upper limit switch.
- 1 Year Warranty, Customer Support and Service in the USA
Mini Electric Chain Hoist 1100 Lb 10 ft Chain 110V Wireless Description
The Prowinch 1/2 ton Mini Electric Chain Hoist allows you to easily lift light to medium loads. The single-phase electrical connection allows for quick and simple setup and is perfect for use in a wide variety of situations. The wireless remote offers added convenience, allowing you to operate the hoist and trolley from up to 100 feet away.
Prowinch Mini Chain HoistsAll of our electric chain hoists are created with the goal of offering the best price–performance ratio. Key components such as lifespan factors are constantly tested and improved in order to offer the best product for the price.
Key ComponentsAll internal components have been upgraded to meet the highest quality standards. All testing is performed in the US before shipping to ensure that every unit meets the corresponding standard.
Duty ClassificationDuty classification is a key factor when choosing the right unit. This H1 electric chain hoist is suitable for infrequent handling, installing and servicing heavy equipment, and idling for long periods between use. For uniformly distributed work periods, the hoist has a 12.5% max. operational time per hour and can handle up to 75 starts per hour. When being used for infrequent work periods, the hoist can be operated for 15 minutes from a cold start with up to 100 starts per hour. Operational time ratings are calculated at a 65% load factor, as per ASME Standards.
Control SystemThis electric chain hoist comes standard with an industrial wireless remote control, which is waterproof, shockproof, and can be operated from 100 feet away. It also features a safety key and emergency stop button.
Braking SystemThe electromagnetic brake system is tested at 125% of the hoist capacity and is designed to automatically engage immediately upon any loss of power.
- Rated Load Capacity 1100 lb / 500 kg
- Standard Lifting Height (Customizable) 10 ft / 3 m
- Speed /min 10 ft / 3 m
- Number of Speeds 1 Speed
- Optional Voltages 1 Phase 110~120V 60Hz
- USA and Canada Voltage 110~120V
- Chile Voltage n/a
- Colombia Voltage 110~120V
- FCC ID WTX20X04015023E
- Duty Class H1/M2/1Cm/Class A
- Motor/Engine Power 720 Watts
- Motor AMP 7.35
- Motor Brake Yes
- Insulation Grade B
- IEC Motor Protection IP54
- Control Wireless F21 / Optional Pendant Control
- Control Voltage 2 X AA Battery
- Contactor HSIN DA 20 AMP
- Gear Ratio 137:1
- Load Chain Type G80
- Load Chain Size 1/4 in | 6.3 mm
- Chain Falls 1
- Chain Length 10 ft / 3 m
- Humidity <85%
- Temperature -4 ~ 104° F / -20 ~ 40° C
- Noise Level 80 dB
- Warranty 1 Year
Unit Weight & Dimensions
- H Minimum Headroom 19"
- D Depth 8"
- W Width 15 1/2"
- J Hook Opening 1 5/8"
- Total Unit Weight 42 lbs / 20 Kg
Packaging Weight & Dimensions
- Package 1 Net Weight 48 lbs / 22 Kg
- Package 1 Gross Weight 41 lbs / 19 Kg
- Package 1 Length 13 in / 33.02 cm
- Package 1 Width 14 in / 35.56 cm
- Package 1 Height 18 in / 45.72 cm
- Package 2 Net Weight 3 lbs / 1 Kg
- Package 2 Gross Weight 1 lbs / 0 Kg
- Package 2 Length 10 in / 25.4 cm
- Package 2 Width 8 in / 20.32 cm
- Package 2 Height 7 in / 17.78 cm