Prowinch is a UL 508A / File No. E524056 Certified Industrial Control Panel (ICPs) manufacturer for United States and Canada with in-house electrical engineers and designers specialized in most types of Cranes, Winches and Hoists controllers offering Complete turnkey solutions and products with multiple optionals to meet applicable UL safety requirements. All our UL508A Control Panels are assembled and tested by Prowinch in our Certified Facility in Miami, USA.
1/2 Ton Electric Wire Rope Hoist 1100 lbs. 38 ft. 110V
SKU: PWA1100u UPC: 687700861898
- Features a compact and lightweight design, ideal for intermittent lifting of loads.
- Pendant Control 6 ft cord
- Single line lifting capacity of 550lb @ 33ft/min or Double line 1100lb @ 16ft/min.
- Includes a quick-acting electromagnetic brake, emergency stop, safety key, and upper limit switch.
- 1 Year Warranty, Customer Support and Service in the USA
Electric Wire Rope Hoist Description
Our magnificent Prowinch 1/2 ton Electric Wire Rope Hoist is the ideal product for light loads and small shop use. Exceeding expectations in performance and durability this is one of the most technologically advanced electric wire rope hoist in the industry. With the convenience of low headroom and a wired remote this unit can be easily incorporated into your shop or home.
Prowinch Electric Wire Rope HoistsAll of our electric wire rope hoists are created with the goal of offering the best price–performance ratio. Key components such as lifespan factors are constantly tested and improved in order to offer the best product for the price.
Key ComponentsAll internal components have been upgraded to meet the highest quality standards. All testing is performed in the US before shipping to ensure that every unit meets the corresponding standard.
Duty ClassificationDuty classification is a key factor when choosing the right unit. This H1 electric wire rope hoist is suitable for infrequent handling, installing and servicing heavy equipment, and idling for long periods between use. For uniformly distributed work periods, the hoist has a 12.5% max. operational time per hour and can handle up to 75 starts per hour. When being used for infrequent work periods, the hoist can be operated for 15 minutes from a cold start with up to 100 starts per hour. Operational time ratings are calculated at a 65% load factor, as per ASME Standards.
Control SystemThis electric wire rope hoist comes standard with an industrial wired remote control, which is waterproof, shockproof, and with optional wireless it can be operated from 100 feet away. It also features a safety key and emergency stop button.
Braking SystemThe electromagnetic brake system is tested at 125% of the hoist capacity and is designed to automatically engage immediately upon any loss of power.
- Rated Load Capacity 1100 lb @ 2 lines | 550 lb @ 1 line
- Speed /min 33 ft/10m @1line | 16ft/5m @2line
- Number of Speeds 1 Speed
- Optional Voltages 1 Phase 110~120V 60Hz
- Duty Class H1/M2/1Cm/Class A
- Motor/Engine Type Squirrel Cage Induction Motor
- Motor/Engine Power 1450W
- Motor AMP 8.5 AMP
- Motor Brake YES
- Insulation Grade B
- IEC Motor Protection IP40
- Control Pendant Control
- Control Voltage 110 V
- Wire Rope Included ø11/64 in | ø4.3 mm
- Humidity <85%
- Temperature -4°~104° F / -20°~40° C
- Standards Intertek 4006091 , UL N 1340, CAN/CSA C22.2 , EN14492-2 , EN60204-32
- Warranty 1 Year
Unit Weight & Dimensions
- H Minimum Headroom 10.8 in / 275 mm
- D Depth 5.1 in / 130 mm
- W Width 13.0 in / 330 mm
- Total Unit Weight 39 lbs / 18 Kg
Packaging Weight & Dimensions
- Package 1 Net Weight 37 lbs / 17 Kg
- Package 1 Gross Weight 39 lbs / 18 Kg
- Package 1 Length 17 in / 43.18 cm
- Package 1 Width 8 in / 20.32 cm
- Package 1 Height 11 in / 27.94 cm