Prowinch is a UL 508A / File No. E524056 Certified Industrial Control Panel (ICPs) manufacturer for United States and Canada with in-house electrical engineers and designers specialized in most types of Cranes, Winches and Hoists controllers offering Complete turnkey solutions and products with multiple optionals to meet applicable UL safety requirements. All our UL508A Control Panels are assembled and tested by Prowinch in our Certified Facility in Miami, USA.
1/2 Ton Electric Chain Hoist with Power Trolley 20 ft. FEC G80 Japan Chain M5/H4 208V/240V/480V
SKU: PWRC05M5 UPC: 687700867036 Please contact us for availability Request
- US Brand EATON Contactors, All ways Limit Switches, Emergency Stop
- Super Heavy Duty G100 Chain, 25% Stronger than G80. Standard ASTM A973
- US and EC Standards ASME HST-1 , ASME B30.16 , EN14492-2 , EN60204-32
- 3 Year Warranty, Customer Support and Service in the USA
Electric Chain Hoist Description
The Prowinch 1/2 ton Electric Chain Hoist with Power Trolley allows you to easily lift loads. This hoist comes with an electric trolley that can be quickly installed on an I-beam or crane. The powerful motor and three-phase connection are perfect for use in a wide variety of situations and environments. The quick-connect wiring system allows you get set up and started on your project in no time at all.
Prowinch Electric Chain Hoist with Power TrolleyAll of our Electric Chain Hoists are created with the goal of offering the best price–performance ratio. Key components such as lifespan factors are constantly tested and improved in order to offer the best product for the price.
Key ComponentsAll internal components have been upgraded to meet the highest quality standards. Key electronic components are produced by American or German brands, and we use American-made lubricants to ensure the lifespan of gears and reducers. Final assembly and all tests are performed in the US before shipping to ensure that every unit meets the corresponding standard.
Duty ClassificationDuty Classification is a key factor when choosing the right unit. These H4 hoists are suitable for high-volume handling in steel warehouses, machine shops, fabricating plants and mills, and foundries. For uniformly distributed work periods, the hoists have 50% max. operational time per hour and can handle up to 300 starts per hour. When being used for infrequent work periods, the hoist can be operated for 30 minutes from a cold start with up to 300 starts per hour. Operational time ratings are calculated at a 65% load factor, as per ASME HST-1-2012.
Control SystemThis electric chain hoist comes standard with a pendant control. The length of the control is 4 feet less than the lifting height, which allows it to be easily operated from ground-level. An optional wireless control is available for extra convenience.
Braking SystemThe electromagnetic brake system is tested at 125% of the hoist capacity and is designed to automatically engage immediately upon any loss of power.
- Rated Load Capacity 1100 lb / 500 kg
- Standard Lifting Height (Customizable) 20 ft / 6 m
- Number of Speeds 1 Speed - Optional Variable Speed
- Optional Voltages 3 Phase 220~240/380/440~480V 50/60Hz
- USA and Canada Voltage 208~240/440~480V
- Chile Voltage 380/440~480V
- Colombia Voltage 208~240/440~480V
- Duty Class H4/M5/2m/Class D
- Motor/Engine Power 0.9 KW
- Motor RPM 1728@60Hz 1440@50HZ
- Motor Brake Yes DC Electromagnetic
- Insulation Grade F
- IEC Motor Protection IP55
- Dynamic Brake Only with Optional VFD
- Control Pendant Control and Optional Wireless
- Control Voltage 24V
- Emergency Stop YES
- Contactor EATON 12 AMP
- Transmission / Reducer Type Spur gearbox with Oil splash lubrication
- Load Chain Type G80 JAPAN
- Minimum Turn Radius 2.62 ft / 0.8 m
- Standards ASME HST-1 , ASME B30.16 , B30.17 , EN14492-2 , EN60204-32
- Warranty 3 Year
Unit Weight & Dimensions
- T Trolley Motor Width 6.14 in / 156 mm
- R Trolley Cover Width 8 in / 200 mm
- H Minimum Headroom 16 in / 400 mm
- D Depth 14 in / 355 mm
- W Width 20 in / 510 mm
- J Hook Opening 1.1 in / 28 mm