Prowinch is a UL 508A / File No. E524056 Certified Industrial Control Panel (ICPs) manufacturer for United States and Canada with in-house electrical engineers and designers specialized in most types of Cranes, Winches and Hoists controllers offering Complete turnkey solutions and products with multiple optionals to meet applicable UL safety requirements. All our UL508A Control Panels are assembled and tested by Prowinch in our Certified Facility in Miami, USA.
Home / Shop / Electric Chain Hoists Fixed 3 Phase / 208~240V / 440~480V H4 1 Speed int(122907)
1/2 Ton Electric Chain Hoist 20 ft. FEC G80 Japan Chain M5/H4 208~240/440~480V
SKU: PWR05M5 UPC: 687700865216
$1,530.93 USD & Free Shipping3 in stock - ships in 1-2 business days
- Quality is inside: Heavy Duty H3/M4. Aluminum housing, NSK Bearings, USA Chevron Meropa 320 Lub
- US Brand EATON Contactors, All ways Limit Switches, Emergency Stop
- Super Heavy Duty G100 Chain, 25% Stronger than G80. Standard ASTM A973
- US and EC Standards ASME HST-1 , ASME B30.16 , EN14492-2 , EN60204-32
- 3 Year Warranty, Customer Support and Service in the USA
Electric Chain Hoist Description
The M5 Prowinch 1/2 ton Electric Chain Hoist helps you to easily lift loads with the push of a button. The hoist is powered by a three-phase electrical connection, and the heavy duty motor makes it perfect for use in industrial environments.
Prowinch Electric Chain HoistAll of our Electric Chain Hoists are created with the goal of offering the best price–performance ratio. Key components such as lifespan factors are constantly tested and improved in order to offer the best product for the price.
Key ComponentsAll internal components have been upgraded to meet the highest quality standards. Key electronic components are produced by American or German brands, and we use American-made lubricants to ensure the lifespan of gears and reducers. Final assembly and all tests are performed in the US before shipping to ensure that every unit meets the corresponding standard.
Duty ClassificationDuty Classification is a key factor when choosing the right unit. These H4 hoists are suitable for high-volume handling in steel warehouses, machine shops, fabricating plants and mills, and foundries. For uniformly distributed work periods, the hoists have 50% max. operational time per hour and can handle up to 300 starts per hour. When being used for infrequent work periods, the hoist can be operated for 30 minutes from a cold start with up to 300 starts per hour. Operational time ratings are calculated at a 65% load factor, as per ASME HST-1-2012.
Control SystemThis electric chain hoist comes standard with a pendant control. The length of the control is 4 feet less than the lifting height, which allows it to be easily operated from ground-level. An optional wireless control is available for extra convenience.
Braking SystemThe electromagnetic brake system is tested at 125% of the hoist capacity and is designed to automatically engage immediately upon any loss of power.
- Rated Load Capacity 1100 lb / 500 kg
- Standard Lifting Height (Customizable) 10 ft / 3 m
- Speed /min 9.9 m/min @60Hz / 8.3m/min @50Hz
- Number of Speeds 1 Speed
- Optional Voltages 3 Phase 220~240/380/440~480V 50/60Hz
- USA and Canada Voltage 208~240/440~480V
- Chile Voltage 380/440~480V
- Colombia Voltage 208~240/440~480V
- Duty Class H4/M5/2m/Class D
- Motor/Engine Power 0.9 KW
- Motor RPM 1728@60Hz 1440@50HZ
- Motor Brake Yes DC Electromagnetic
- Insulation Grade F
- IEC Motor Protection IP55
- Dynamic Brake Only with Optional VFD
- Control Pendant Control and Optional Wireless
- Control Voltage 24V
- Emergency Stop YES
- Transmission / Reducer Type Spur gearbox with Oil splash lubrication
- Load Chain Type G80 JAPAN
- Load Chain Size 6.3x19 mm
- Chain Falls 1
- Chain Length 20 ft / 6 m
- Humidity <85%
- Temperature -4 ~ 104° F / -20 ~ 40° C
- Noise Level 81 dB
- Standards ASME HST-1 , ASME B30.16 , EN14492-2 , EN60204-32
- Warranty 3 Year
Unit Weight & Dimensions
- H Minimum Headroom 21 in / 530 mm
- D Depth 12 in / 305 mm
- W Width 20 in / 510 mm
- J Hook Opening 1.1 in / 28 mm
- Total Unit Weight 115 lbs / 53 Kg
Packaging Weight & Dimensions
- Package 1 Net Weight 109 lbs / 49 Kg
- Package 1 Gross Weight 115 lbs / 52 Kg
- Package 1 Length 24 in / 60.96 cm
- Package 1 Width 14 in / 35.56 cm
- Package 1 Height 24 in / 60.96 cm