Prowinch is a UL 508A / File No. E524056 Certified Industrial Control Panel (ICPs) manufacturer for United States and Canada with in-house electrical engineers and designers specialized in most types of Cranes, Winches and Hoists controllers offering Complete turnkey solutions and products with multiple optionals to meet applicable UL safety requirements. All our UL508A Control Panels are assembled and tested by Prowinch in our Certified Facility in Miami, USA.
1/2 Ton 1100 lbs Electric Chain Hoist 16ft. Japan FEC G80 Chain M3/H2 110~120V 10A 1400W
SKU: PWCH1100-16 UPC: 697273310891
$1,161.27 USD20 expected before Fri. Jun 30
- Voltage 110V at 60Hz; Single Phase Motor; Capacity 1/2 ton or 1100 pounds, lifting height 12ft, Lifting speed 6 meters per min or 20 feet per min, Power 1.4 kw, Wired remote control 9 feet long with Up and Down and Emergency Stop;
- Heavy duty G80 Chain
- Key safety features such as all-way limit switches, emergency stop, and automatic brake system;
- Meets US and EU Standards ASME HST-1, ASME B30.16, EN14492-2, EN60204-32.
- 3 Year Warranty, Customer Support and Service in the USA
Electric Chain Hoist Description
This 1/2 ton Electric Chain Hoist uses a powerful motor to raise and lower loads up to 12 feet in the air. The single phase power supply makes it ideal for home or industrial applications. The hoist is easy to use which helps you complete large projects with ease.
Prowinch Single Phase Electric Chain HoistAll of our Electric Chain Hoists are created with the goal of offering the best price–performance ratio. Key components such as lifespan factors are constantly tested and improved in order to offer the best product for the price.
Key ComponentsAll internal components have been upgraded to meet the highest quality standards. Key electronic components are produced by American or German brands, and we use American-made lubricants to ensure the lifespan of gears and reducers. Final assembly and all tests are performed in the US before shipping to ensure that every unit meets the corresponding standard.
Duty ClassificationDuty classification is a key factor when choosing the right chain hoist. These H2 hoists are suitable for light machine shop fabricating, service, and maintenance. For uniformly distributed work periods, the hoists have 12.5% max. operational time per hour and can handle up to 75 starts per hour. When being used for infrequent work periods, the hoist can be operated for 15 minutes from a cold start with up to 100 starts per hour. Operational time ratings are calculated at a 65% load factor, as per ASME HST-1-2012.
Control SystemThis electric chain hoist comes standard with a pendant control. The length of the control is 4 feet less than the lifting height, which allows it to be easily operated from ground-level. An optional wireless control is available for extra convenience.
Braking SystemThe electromagnetic brake system is tested at 125% of the hoist capacity and is designed to automatically engage immediately upon any loss of power.
- Rated Load Capacity 1100 lb / 500 kg
- Standard Lifting Height (Customizable) 10 ft / 3 m
- Speed /min 20 ft / 6 m
- Number of Speeds 1 Speed
- Optional Voltages 1 Phase 110~120V 60Hz
- USA and Canada Voltage 110~120V
- Chile Voltage n/a
- Colombia Voltage 110~120V
- Power 1400W
- Duty Class H2/M3/1Bm/Class B
- Motor/Engine Power 1.4 kw
- Motor AMP 10
- Motor Brake Yes
- Insulation Grade F
- IEC Motor Protection IP54
- Control Pendant Control and Optional Wireless
- Emergency Stop YES
- Load Chain Type G80
- Load Chain Size 6.3x19.1mm
- Chain Falls 1
- Chain Length 12ft / 3.6 m
- Humidity <85%
- Temperature -4 ~ 104° F / -20 ~ 40° C
- Noise Level 70 dB
- Standards ASME HST-1 , ASME B30.16 , EN14492-2 , EN60204-32
- Warranty 3 Year