Follow these instructions to pair the transmitter:
- Disconnect the power supply from the receiver.
- Remove the battery from the transmitter.
- Return the battery to the transmitter, then hold down the “up” and “stop” buttons until the Red LED on the transmitter flashes
- Re-connect the receiver to the power supply. The red LED on the transmitter will begin to flash slower. At this point, the transmitter
and receiver are paired.
If you need to change the code and channel on the transmitter, complete one of the following:
- TO COPY TRANSMITTER CODE AND CHANNEL TO THE RECEIVER
Press “UP” key to complete this operation.
- TO COPY RECEIVER CODE AND CHANNEL TO THE TRANSMITTER
Press “DOWN” key to complete this operation.
If the process has been successful, the green LED on the transmitter will flash once.